Brackley news: No injuries after small fire at housing scheme

0
Have your say

A FAULT in an electrical fuse box sparked a fire at a sheltered housing scheme in Brackley last week.

At around 3.20am fire crews from Brackley, Buckingham and Towcester were called to Broadwater House in Halse Road to reports of a fire.

The fire was confined to the fuse box in a cupboard. The

box, cupboard, and a vacuum cleaner were all destroyed and the lobby area suffered some smoke damage. No injuries were reported.