Burnt soup sparks call-out

Bucks Fire

Bucks Fire

0
Have your say

BICESTER: Firefighters had to force their way into a home in Langford Village after a blaze was reported on Friday afternoon.

Crews from Bicester and Banbury were called out to the home in Avocet Way just after 12.20pm.

No-one was at home, so firefighters had to use ladders to clamber in through an upstairs window. They found a pan of soup had been left unattended on a hob in the kitchen.

The fire was extinguished, and smoke was cleared using ventilation equipment.