Former Northampton Saints star Nigel Fox has died after being electrocuted by overhead power cables.
The farm worker was killed on Friday and was formally identified yesterday, Wednesday.
Mr Fox, 59, was working at Chestnut Tree Farm in Sutton Mandeville, Wiltshire at about 1.45pm when the incident took place.
He was tipping a load from his tanker into the farm when it caught overhead power cables.
Mr Fox, from Evenley, was found dead at the scene. The incident is being investigated by Wiltshire Police and the Health and Safety Executive.
Mr Fox performs with the band The Montanas and has links to rugby clubs in Brackley and Buckingham.