House fire in Brackley

editorial image
0
Have your say

OCCUPANTS of a home in Brackley were rescued from a first floor bedroom window during a house fire this morning (Monday, February 13).

Fire fighters from Brackley and Oxfordshire were called to the house at around 4.15am.

A spokesman for Northants Fire and Rescue service said: “Two persons were rescued from the property using a ladder to the first floor bedroom. The fire started in a dishwasher in the kitchen.

She added: “There was no working smoke detector in the property. The two occupants were treated at the scene by ambulance but did not need to go to hospital.”