A Towcester man has been airlifted to hospital after burning his back while cooking Sunday lunch.
On Sunday, November 18, the Warks and Northants Air Ambulance was called to an address in Towcester at around 1.30pm.
A spokesman for the WNAA said a 25-year-old man had burnt his back while cooking and paramedics applied burns dressings and administered pain relief, before flying him to the specialist burns unit at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham.
She added: “Having an Air Ambulance at incidents such as this means that the patient can be quickly taken to the hospital that can best treat their injuries, rather than just the nearest hospital.”
WNAA receives no public funding and Lottery funding and relies totally on donations and fundraising. Donate at /www.wnaa.co.uk/how-you-can-help/donate.