999: Kitchen fire emergency

editorial image

Two people were treated for the effects of smoke inhalation following a kitchen fire.

Fire and ambulance services were called to the fire in a flat in Lenborough Road, Buckingham, at about 3.15pm on Saturday.

Two fire crews from Buckingham and one from Winslow attended.

Firefighters put out the fire using a hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a thermal imaging camera and gave oxygen to a man and a woman who were suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke.