COMPETITION: Curry House of the Year 2016
We are on the hunt for the best Curry House of 2016.
A balti or bhuna? Spicy and hot, to mild and creamy, there’s nothing us Brits love more than a curry, and with over 9,000 Indian restaurants in the UK everyone has their favourite!
Now we want you to tell us which local Indian curry restaurant gets your vote.
We have drawn up a shortlist of restaurants and eateries that will compete for the title of Curry House of the Year 2016. The details of eligible curry houses will be printed in this paper – and also published online – until Saturday, April 16.
To vote from the list, simply return the coupon on this page back to us on, stating the full name and address of the curry house you wish to nominate. Nominations close at 10am on Friday, April 22. Photocopied or defaced coupons will not be accepted. Coupons hand delivered to the office or coupons that are received after the closing date will also not be accepted.
Here are the nominees:
01. Bengal Blue, Walton Road,Aylesbury;
02. Blue Monsoon Indian Restaurant, High Street, Winslow;
03. Chadni Indian Cuisine, High Sreet, Aylesbury;
04. Cinnamon Lounge, High Street, Princes Risborough;
05. Crendon Indian Cuisine,The Square, Aylesbury;
06. Desire Restaurant, Kingsbury, Aylesbury;
07. El Halal Tandoori House, High Street, Aylesbury;
08. Golden Bengal Restaurant, Buckingham Street, Aylesbury;
09. House of Spice, Fort End, Aylesbury;
10. Jaflong, Duke Street, Princes Risborough;
11. Kasturi Indian Cuisine, Risborough Road, Little Kimble;
12. Mela, London Road, Aylesbury;
13. Radhuni, The Old Library, Church Street, Princes Risborough; 14. Shensa Tandoori Restaurant, Duke Street, Princes Risborough;
15. The Kashmir Gardens, High Street, Aylesbury; 16. The Prince of India, Aylesbury Road, Wendover.