Staff at Wipac were forced to briefly evacuate the company's premises on London Road after the fire alarm went off this morning (Wednesday).
A fire engine was called to the lighting manufacturer's base just before midday and staff evacuated the building.
Nobody was injured and there was no damage to the building.
A spokesman for Bucks Fire and Rescue service told us: "The incident was an automatic fire alarm which was set off by a fire in a plastic moulding unit.
"The fire was out when we arrived but we did use a thermal imaging camera."