We can today reveal a list of the best and worst GP surgeries in Buckingham and surrounding areas based on ratings provided by patients on how likely they are to recommend their practice.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey.
The survey is sent out twice a year to around 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the best and worst surgeries in Buckingham and the surrounding areas, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others.
1. Dr P Stevens and Partners - 77 Halse Road, Brackley - 93%
2. Silverstone Surgery - Whittlebury Road, Silverstone - 92%
3. Dr Chadwick and Partners - Springfield Way, Brackley - 91.8%
4. Stonedean Practice, Health Centre, Stony Stratford - 91.7%
5. Stonedean Practice - Deanshanger - 91.7%
6. The Swan Practice North End - High Street, Buckingham - 86.5%
7. The Swan Practice Masonic House - 26 High Street, Buckingham - 86.5%
8. The Swan Practice - 2 Vicarage Lane, Steeple Claydon - 86.5%
9. The Health Centre - Halse Road, Brackley - 86.4%
10. Paulerspury Surgery - 6a Lumber Lane, Paulerspury - 82.2%
11. Verney Close Surgery - Verney Close, Buckingham - 75.6%
12. Norden House Surgery - Avenue Road, Winslow - 75.4%
13. Stony Medical Centre - Market Square, Stony Stratford - 68.6%