Tell the council or your event will be cancelled

No Caption ABCDE
No Caption ABCDE

PEOPLE organising events this summer are being reminded to tell their district council first.

Temporary event notices (TEN) are required at events where alcohol is sold, music or films are played, or where there is dancing or entertainment (excluding Morris Dancing and carol signing).

Organisers must contact South Northants Council ten days before their event or risk it not going not going ahead as planned.

To obtain a TEN contact the SNC licensing team at or on 01327 322117.